Monday, June 23, 2008

Thumbs Up


Why do we always seek for approval by our peers?

When I dress, I think about what my friends think of the way I look.
When I talk, I am conscious whether the topic is what others find interesting or funny.
When I cut my hair, I'd wonder if they find it just awesome.

My every move is dictated by people around me. Something happened today that made me really look into this way of thinking that we have so easily adapt in our life.

Should this really be how we live?

Give me the strength to overcome the labels one hangs upon himself. And let others see, that I am more than just a name card, forever stuck with the curse of being just....that.

PS : I really wanna play that Guitar Heroes thingy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know i see no label on you. take me as i am rmbr?

Amira Najua Sa'abana said...

u are my one in a million. =)