Saturday, June 21, 2008

Stuff

A lot of stuff have been going on that i have yet to update. Due to the ongoing 'stuff', I have been tired most of the time, hence sleeping my ass off. Just now, I woke up from a 7 hours sleep and it's only 10 pm.

First off, Student Dinner was last Wednesday.Lots of fun. Okay-ish food, great crowd, superb atmosphere. All in all, a cam-whoring night.=). After that, a few of us head off to Heritage Row for the after party. Dance till my feet felt like giving out. Let me share a tip with all future Bar Club go-ers. Do not go on a Wednesday night. The dance floor is ridiculously fill with smoke and laser tags in an attempt to create, I don't know, an ambiance? I was about to roll over and have an asthma attack. Call out the ambulance! Well, if i do have asthma, then that would have happen. However, it's not about the place, it's about the people you are with. So, love love, I had a great time that night. Pictures available on my facebook here.

Got back at around 4 in the morning, 9 am = head back to college for graduation rehearsal at 10 am. aaarggh..the torture! Slept through the whole day,and stayed up the whole night. At 2 am, a knock on my window embarked me on a mission to break into the swimming pool. Mission accomplish. 6 wet girls, some leftover souvenior ;) and simply unforgettable memories to last a lifetime.

The last night of KYUEM, just like the last time, we had the junior girls over in my room for some gossiping, picture viewing and mindless girl-fun. Damn, I'm gonna miss them. But even though we may not be around each other, our friendship doesn't end here.

Graduation day was unmemorable. The only note that should be taken is that I did not fall on stage wearing the impossibly high and painful shoes. It sure damn hell better look good!

My last week in KYUEM is arguably the best one ever. I know I'll miss the place and the people in it. But that chapter in my life has ended. And it's time for me to move on. Much love to those who have added streaks of colours in my life.

No comments: