Sunday, June 8, 2008

hai-ya!

~ everybody say kungfu fighting! ~

damn.i have that song stuck in my head. Went to check out the movie ' Kung Fu Panda' just now. Absolutely adorable. One could not possibly NOT fall in luuurve with a panda looking Jack Black. I just wanna hug his big juggly belly. I didn't know it before i watch the movie. But there is a great line-up in the movie with the likes of Dustin Hoffman, Jackie Chan and Lucy Liu.

But my vote, for being the greatest kickass she-tiger is Angelina Jolie a.k.a Tigress. I just think there's something hot about a woman who scares the shit out of other people. And she looked cute. I have a thing for furry animals you see. The way the character was drawn up plus her sexy voice just made everything work.





I entered the cinema, looked over in dismay as kids ran up and down the aisle. It was 11 pm, mind you. What kind of parents let their 6 year old kids out that late? But little did I know, the sound of kids laughing actually made the whole experience of watching animation movie even better.

So check it out.

No comments: