Sunday, June 15, 2008

Birthday Dinner

Last night, my mom, bro, Shida and I went out for dinner to celebrate my 19th birthday. Venue : Las Carretas, Damansara Hights. Best place to get quality mexican food.

So, we were eating, and I realised that the waiters and waitresses were being extra attentive. Even the assistant manager, I think that's his post, came out to greet us. When we were just about to finish up, I thought how much nicer the atmosphere would be if there were guys in sombrero singing with guitars.

Suddenly, the asst. manager guy came out with a guitar. And it looked just like mine! So, I was going all excited because how ironic that i was thin
king about the very same thing. Just so you know, when I am in the zone, I totally forget my surrounding.

Then, Shida shouted 'Suprise!'. That was when it dawn on me that guitar man was playing the 'Happy Birthday' song. And after that..... only did I realise that there was a woman holding a cake to my face.

-_-


It was a blur and VERY blond moment for me.

Then, ploop!, came the bright pink sombrero. It was all a bit fuzzy after that. I know there were some dancing, wish making, blowing the candle and pics. It all happened too fast cause we were in a hurry to get to the P. Ramlee Musical all the
way in KL.



Lovely night. I now announce that my mother is not just a planner, but have upgrade to an executer. I love you. Thanks for doing this for me.

More pics will be on facebook

2 comments:

Christine said...

that was a really sweet birthday celebration... cool its nice to be able to enjoy ur birthday at home. cherish every bit! i miss home and family terribly.plus the unbearable weather (well as bad as UK though) i really wish to get back to msia SOON!

happy birthday again!

Amira Najua Sa'abana said...

thanks Christine!
I'm sure u miss ur family really bad. I also quite scared to go later on my own.

Just those things u have to go through.