Saturday, June 7, 2008

Clean & Clear

Yesterday, i woke up at 7.30 am. After a mere 3 hours of sleep. Rush to my Economics exams. Ace it (hopefully). And spent the whole afternoon after that devouring my guitar which i have left nicely kept in its casing due to my exams. Aaaaahhh. the lovely feeling of strummed notes under my fingers.

Last night, was an all nighter. Venue : Bar Blonde, Asian Heritage Row. Finally met up with Ayesha whom i have not seen for more than half a year.By the time i reached home, bout 5 in the morning. I could barely keep my eyelids open.No pics though. sorry. left the damn camera in college. Oh well, there will be next time.

I was awaken again at 8.30, by my ever reliable alarm clock ---->my mom.

You have facial appointment today. Wake up!

This usually goes on for about half an hour till i'm up for real. Straight to the facial lady. I dont know who said facial was relaxing. People who say that are definitely in denial. It's painful, smelly [as in the ubat kinda smell] and again very very painful. I think my skull is dented from all the pressing and pinching. Trust me, I'm not exaggerating. There's a price for beauty. A huge one.

The best part is when they give you a massage. Total orgasmic! And then the cold mask. When i can catch some much needed zZzzzZ.

I'm surprise how totally un-hangover i am. hmmm... my tolerance must be increasing.

I've been eyeing for a particular wallet for awhile. I think today is the day I'm gonna get it. If i'm not too tired to angkat my lazy bum.

No comments: