Friday, June 6, 2008

Numero Uno

*cues Star Wars starting music*

In cyber galaxy far,far away. Arm with an iPod in hand, Myra enters in the scene, loaded with enthusiasm and optimism. In hope of enlightening those who dares to cross her path.

I'm back for another attempt of blogging in the world of cyberspace. My two failed pathetic tries clearly shows my hopelessness in keeping up with anything remotely regular in my life. Nevertheless, the other day, as i was blog hopping(which i do much of now, due to KYUEM's increasingly improving internet connection, hence allowing me to waste time on my lappie), when suddenly the question "Why not?" arise.

On a totally different occasion, but related. I was having a conversation with a nameless friend when she came up with.

Eh myra, you got no blog? there's always something happening in your life. and you always have a lot to say.(<----at this i could only -_-"). I'll be your regular reader.

eh?whadya think bout that?amazing how what one person says makes you feel like you've been flattered and embarassed at the same time.

Anyway, so i decided to do this after i finish my A-Levels. Technically, I'm not done with A-Levels yet, one more paper to go.But i have a one week interval. so again "Why not?"

I'll try to make this blog as interesting as possible within my limited capabilities without any emotional jargons. But, am a girl. No escaping that. it will be kept minimal, i promise. There's a lot of blogs, i noticed, bout teenagers expressing on political or other means of intellectual pursuit. while i enjoy reading bout it, i don't think i could go as far as that. But i definitely won't be one of them who reports on what they are eating on a daily basis. So, somewhere between those 2 extremes.

Things i promised to do after my A-Levels:
  1. start a blog (my first tick)
  2. open a facebook account <---another sign of my lameness (another tick) do add me http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=629212602
  3. get my driving license (need i say more?after much buggering, i finally have to succumb)
  4. get my laptop organized.
  5. show my family more how much i love them. suddenly, 2 months seemed like a short time. i'm running out of tick-tock
Currently on replay:
~Jesse Mccartney - Leaving
although i like to deny it, my inner 15 year old blond still emerges

~Jacks Mannequin - Everything In Transit [album]
Andrew McMahon makes playing the piano uber cool. A review on the album will come soon.

No comments: