Friday, June 13, 2008

smiley smiles

I had a good birthday this year. Even though the obvious oblivion of the majority of 9.5 batch that it was my birthday. But watching their guilty face when they wish me at 11.59 pm was an evil pleasure of mine. muahahaha!

Thanks to all well wishers. Just as you, I do hope 19 will bring more happiness and joy.

To the one who made my day, you know who you are, i think.

To ma, who 19 years ago huff and puff trying to get my big forehead out into this world <---so someone says

To abang, XBox Fo Life! XP

To the singing duck from down under. Thank you so so much for calling me. So kaya now, can gayut some more.

Lastly, a shoutout to Ainul, who gave me the first present of the day. In memory to u, I christened him..
BABY MARDY
=))))

Last paper at 3pm today. I can taste the freedom.

No comments: