Monday, September 29, 2008

Emo Always

OooOOo yeah. Take a good look at that ass!

Somebody's turning 19 today. woot woot!

To Zatesa Aznam,
loyal reader of my blog because she has no life and a life that is Myra-free is a life not worth living.

Sucks that we only met last year.
But it takes a moment to build a friendship and an eternity to break one.

Thanks for layaning my karenah. Your MyVi has been put to good use.=P. And am missing your awesome house.

Have a good birthday! Don't do something I won't do. Or, wait till am back then we'll do something I won't do.

Much love,
Your kinky twin.

1 comment:

Zutti said...

wahahah...."life that is Myra'free is a life not worth living"?? hahaha...wtv floats your boat babeh..teeheee..

thanx butty!!! i rup u mooch mooch!! haha..

haha...reminds me of bomb..teehee.