Saturday, September 20, 2008

Life

I get so many people asking how my life is in Lehigh now. I mean seriously, what do you expect me to answer?

1. It's effin cold yet it is still summer. I have days when I want to hurl under my hoodie and sweatpants when I realise I don't have either of them cause you just don't come a time when you needed one in Malaysia.
2. I am disgusted by how unhygienic it is to go to the toilet because I can use ONLY tissue papers to wipe my ass. Haven't people here heard that you can use water.
3. Living in my own room for a couple years have make me question myself that, 'hmmm... maybe the roommate thingy just ain't my thing'.
4. I'm still in the facebook stalking phase, I just do it with much less frequencies.
5. Waking up at 7 in the morning is not something enjoyable to do on a daily basis.
6. Sucks that I can't download songs and movies anymore for fear the internet police might come barging at my door.
7. N why the hell can't i bullet or change the font on blogspot now?!?! ppfftt..

Instead, I'll say.

Everything's good.


Well okaay. Wiriyak Suvanmani[felt like mentioning ur full name] says that i sound like am not too happy being here. I got an email from my bro the other day, and he said he was sorry he didn't email frequent enough. It's just that he wants to make sure when he emails me, it's when he is happy so that I'd feel happy when I read it (<----best bro in the world btw)

Typically, I blog when I am on my table bored as hell, staring at my array of photos, and missing the life I had back home. Naturally,.....well, you get my drift here.
So, id save some time replying to all the threads of msgs i received about 'how life is?' and redirect them to read this page.

Here goes,
1. I love being a Malaysian in Lehigh. If I said something wrong, do something lame or just want some attention, I go "I'm Malaysian *insert pathetic face*". Everyone goes, "oh really? that's so cooolll..awesome." and everything else will be forgiven.

2. Classes here are great. It's funny how I have learned everything they're teaching me now, yet I dont get bored. i.e. Puan Halijah's class vs. Prof Collins' class : Both literally are saying the absolute same thing about business. But somehow I always end up fantasizing about my upcoming weekend in the former class, while hanging on to every word in the later's.

3. Am having a blast with the extra things to do here. Dance and step practice is hearts and joy for me. I plan my days around them.
Time to berkembang ur surpressed dancer syndrome ~WJ

4. People are super duper friendly. A random person might come up to you and say, " How's your day sweetheart?" . Geez, even my boyfriends never did that back home.

5. Okay, this one I am so TOTALLY not making it up. Here, I have shrunked by TWO size. I bought something at a store and I have to return my large size to a small size. ooooOO yeay. I haven't worn anything small in a looong time. People here are just bigger than us Asian, so they have bigger size. There is a drawback though. My once, worthy of praise 'chest' area has now lost its grandeur. It is NO match to them others walking around. Oh well, you gain some you lose some.

6. Just so you know, partying in the States is no better than back in Malaysia. All those wack you heard about frat/sorority craziness, it's not all that it's hyped up to be. Yeah, you get the crazy shit where kids practically fornicate on the dance floor and if you a girl, damn well watch yourself. I'd trade all those parties to hang at Zat's house. Maybe I'm just conservative that way (<---hmmm,i never thought of me being conservative). But you do get a bunch of friends who appreciate just chilling at The Hawk's Nest for a game of foosball or air hockey.

7. Top it all of, I'm going camping this weekend for a retreat with the Leadership Lehigh Program. woot woot! can't wait. It is goin to be cold as hell, but heck, I'll brave it.

Aite,
I'm signing off here. I don't like writing long blogs cause I know I myself don't read blogs that are long. But, this one was hard to avoid. If you have read up to this point. Kudos!! You must love me a lot. Hahaha. I love you too.

OOooooOzing..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uuu mcm best