Friday, September 12, 2008

Road to Doomness

To those of you who have gone or will be going through the same road as me,

KYS ----> KYUEM --->Uni

Observe.

You might just be heading towards your head on collision wall.

So, there were 5 years in high school were the average class size was 20, and another year and a half where it was smaller.

And then you come to Uni where the lecture hall sits more than 200 students. On top of that, you need to come early as to reserve the best seat in the house.

AAAnnd, the professor just might be talking Urdu up front, when the last time you checked, you signed up for the calculus class.

Thank God for recitation class. It is my salvation back to familiarity. Don't know what it is? Yeah, I only learned the word here. Americans like to make stuff up and call it their own.

I want Cikgu Abu back. Limits of functions just ain't the same no more.

2 comments:

wiriyak s. said...

haha.. why am i taking it that ure not having the time of ure life there?

Amira Najua Sa'abana said...

haha. dont get me wrong. i am enjoying myself here.

i just like being sarcastic. makes me feel like i have street cred (<---whatever that means)