Sunday, September 28, 2008

Big Gulp

For those of you who knew me fairly well last year and early this year, you might know my slight obsession with this little 'insignificant' isotonic drink called 100-plus. If you had a crate of it in your room, plus a mini fridge to chill it <----kudos to Diana for having both items checked, you might most probably have Myra knocking on your door every half an hour.

So, I got here in the States and ka-blam-miee! There ain't no 100-plus around. kuang kuang kuang [sound effect from Doraemon soundtrack]

We learn in Econs that for some goods there are substitute goods and i feel like educating my fellow readers here. So, a substitute good is when you change consumption of one good to another good. I.e., 100-plus is now out, IN comes


MOUNTAIN DEW

Oooohh yeah. You know when nak buka puasa, or after a tiring day in the gym dancing Toy Soldier for the gazilion times, sure feels damn good gulping it down.

I hate that it's Monday tomorrow. Where did my weekend go?

5 comments:

Duncan J. Anderson said...

Mountain dew is a tonic water!!!

Awesome...

Amira Najua Sa'abana said...

nah.. i dont think its a tonic water. as far as i know la.

m not sure. will check it out.

Anonymous said...

i thot its ur bro's drink 0_o

Amira Najua Sa'abana said...

omg cip!
i cannot believe u still remember dat detail.
EVEN I don't remember till u said it.

somebody's being a lil stalker-ish.ooOoOOoo..

Zutti said...

gilerness...sakit tekak dooohh..hahaha..
no 100 plus?? gatorade nicer wat..dey got gatorade rite? haha..