Friday, September 26, 2008

Ditto

New discovery # 392 : I get kicks from reading gay magazine in Linderman Library.

I don't know why I never did it before. (maybe cause they never had one in Malaysia)

Cleo, Seventeen and the likes feature women that only serve to make me feel worst about my state of less than flattering body.

vs

Gay magazines with sizzling hot males, most of them naked to the butt, and you know how them gay guys keep their bodies. Uhuh... ooOOoo yeah. You know what I'm talking about.

Ergo, you do the math.

Who cares if they themselves prefer looking at other men.
Yuuummmy-licious...*droool*

Haih, bulan puasa la myra.

1 comment:

Zutti said...

uuuwaiyhh...haha..bring back d mags k? haha.

*knocks on myra's head* yeah la myra..bln puasa ni..4 more days tho..haha..happy raya!!