Friday, September 12, 2008

Uber Superstar

Have you ever had those times, when you're in a conversation, then suddenly everything goes quiet. Well, back home they say it's cause 'malaikat lalu'. So should ever this happens to you, here's a good joke to share.

Q : How much does a polar bear weigh?
A : Enough to break the ice.

Get it, get it, get it? Well, it took a while for me to get it when I first heard it (hmm..I wonder why some people call me blondy).


So, I tried it out a couple of times here in college, and my American friends LOVED it. Now, they're going to spread it around, and I remind them to say that the joke comes straight from Malaysia.

So there, I have done my part in carrying the Malaysian name.

Oh, but I should not be taking all the credit for this. It came from our very own Tan Sri Arizz, who coincidentally, wears the crown for today. Well technically, he wears the crown everyday of his awesomely fabulous life, but more so today.

So, everybody....

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy
Birthday Dear Arizz,
Happy Birthd
ay to you.


Kate Walsh is coming to Lehigh tomorrow!! oh my god, oh my god, oh my gooooodd...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO WAYYYYYYYYY..kate walsh!?!?!?!?!?!

Amira Najua Sa'abana said...

yeay yeay yeay!!
got an autograph and a pic.
woot woot!

she is so effin awesome.

ainulryakova said...

NOOOOOOOOO..MYRA U HAVE NO IDEA HOW INCREDIBLY JEALOUS I AM!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.damnnnnnn post it plssssssss