Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ice ice baby

People of the blogging world.

Please update your blogs.

It's bad enough that my email never have incomings,
nor does my phone ever ring,
nor does my mailbox ever get stuffed. (yes, people still write letters. try it out sometime)

I need to know what is going on with your life because,
a. I miss you
b. I care, seriously.
c. I wanna read some Manglish language. Honestly, I miss it.
d. For those back in Malaysia, a semblance of Malaysian taste is much appreciated.

So do what you commit yourself to do.


It is effin cold! -3 Celcius. Expected snow fall tonight. Wait, it's suppose to be autumn. I am NOT prepared for snow. bbrrrr.......

12 comments:

H. said...

you can read mine :D

-Pinkie ChiRa- said...

i like your bloggg!! :DDD been wanting to comment but procrastination got over me. such evil..

it's good la you can update your blog. the connection in my room in this uni just doesnt allow me to update. so cipan. -____-''

my blog now sekrang tgh collect habuk. haih.

Amira Najua Sa'abana said...

hey! thanks for reading my blog. =)
how did u come across it?
have i met u somewhere before?

-Pinkie ChiRa- said...

:D do itashimasta.

i just clicked the link at Haris's blog. and noppers, we've never met. heh. klu jumpe, poooof, havoc ensues!

Amira Najua Sa'abana said...

ey, u from SMDJ?
i went to DJ2 mase skolah rendah
have a few frens from SMDJ.

Anonymous said...

Hey myraaaa!!!

i miss u!!!!
i kinda came across ur blog. and just had to drop a few words!!

but hmmm, i think its about time i should make a blog of my own. which definitely would be full of crap. hmm, now i think i shouldnt.

anyways, how have u been lately. i hope everythings good. come2 introduce some of ur friends la on the blog. im still expecting some numbers here u know. =P

but, im practically bumming here in kl. daym bored dey. i need a life asap. and im so about to shoot myself in the head. anyways, i'll drop by every now and then ya.

love uuuuu!! ((huggggiieesss))
muah muah muahhhhh!!!

-Pinkie ChiRa- said...

yeahhhhh..... .proud student of the crazy mad dee jay.. hikhik. only for secondary school la... during primary i was from sktm.. hee~

Anonymous said...

rin du

Ayesha A. said...

You can read mine .
I blogged about you .
Cari post Daytona Girls .

Missing you big time !

wiriyak s. said...

fine.. since u insist. sheeh.. will update soon.

Melissa said...

its time you update your blog too :) It's december already.haha

ainulryakova said...

oy woman...this blog has been idle for some time nowwww. and gawrsh i'm reading ur blog..shockangggggggggggggggggggg..
mana updates. i want to read about your bimbotic experiences