Monday, December 22, 2008

what's good people?

ngeeeehhhh...

i find it pretty ironic that my last post was about how people don't update their blogs.

okay i had many reasons that i came up along the way as to why I have not been updating my blog for more than a month. but u people ain't gonna wanna hear it. so let's just concentrate on the fact that..

I'm BaaaaaccccKKK!

aite. let's get down to business.
Fall semester just wrapped up with a horrible Greek History paper. Thank you Prof. Phillips, you will forever be the reason why I have nightmares of the Spartans and Macedonians breathing down my back because I just can't find it in me to remember why and how they started all their silly little wars.

So, I packed my bag, up and left for Queens, NYC. where I will be staying with Tony, who was kind enough to put up with my antics and offered his house for the next 3 weeks.

Now that I have all this free time in my hands, when I'm not running around the streets of Brooklyn with Tony and his Stooges, I can get back to tapping tapping these keyboards. Not mine by the way. My laptop just died on me and me needs to get a new one. Any reccomendation people?

Now, as you might think, New York should be able to provide me with more than enough materials to write about. And yes, that is true my friend.

So here's incident numero uno, on my 1st day of winter break :

We were walking down Manhattan and it was night time. People were lining up to watch their plays and Broadway shows and two of these people was a 40 year-old woman and her bf/husband. They look decent enough, just minding their own business, waiting for their show to start. And here come this man, holding a Venti ice coffee from Starbucks, and he decided

"Naaah..I don't feel like drinking this. hmmm..what can I do with it?"

So, he walked up to this lady, and out of nowhere, in front of everyone, just dump the whole drink on the lady's head and walked off. He was not even running for it, he was STROLLING away. The lady, with her stained Louis Vuitton bag <---i feel her pain, stood for a good 30 seconds without moving. And her dickhead bf/husband didn't do shit. and theeeen, she decided to get mad and chase after the coffee man in her Jimmy Choo's heels. I didn't see what happen next but am pretty sure she gave that man a hell of a time.

Haaah. That was a good night indeed. I feel so blessed that I was at the right time and place to witness that.

I wish you guys were there to share the moment with me.
There'll be more New York adventures to come.
It's good to be back.

It is snowing as hell here. I'll upload some pics on my next post.

No comments: