Tuesday, December 23, 2008

As promise

Here are some photos from my brand new camera. =)






view from my bedroom window



stairways to the dorm
Nan, the cutie, braving the weather with me.



me and Verenice hitting Northside Bethlehem when I really

should have been studying for my Greek History final


huge ass Christmas tree at Northside



making my first snow angel right after Greek History paper.

it was an epic fail.

both the paper and the snow angel.



snowfall





Dravo Dorm where I'm never at. Only to sleep at night.


snowstorm in Brooklyn.ugh...the worst!







3 comments:

Lisa Amani said...

have you lost some weight??? tak pon, camera baru you tipu.heh

aish. said...

The snow looks amazing. I am so very very envious of you now. We do have biting cold weather here but no snow at all so it's pretty depressing. Take care Myra.

Anonymous said...

waliuuu!! chunness...bring me back some snow. =D