Sunday, December 28, 2008

baby boo


Awesome awesome day today.



Tan Sri Arizz somehow managed to find the time to squeeze me into his very very busy schedule. Aaaaa... It was so so SO good to see you!
You know how sometimes you have those moments when you felt like you were in a dream? That was how it was. It seemed so surreal to see Arizz all the way in NYC, almost halfway around the globe from KL where we usually hang out.

Lunch at Friday's then walking around mindlessly amongst the hordes of tourists at Times Square. You walk down the road, and you hear at least 5o different languages. It is true when they say that it is the 'junction/intersection of the world' or something like that.

My friends are a bit crazy but I know Arizz love love them 30 mins in. Hahaha. Them on the right are the 3 Stooges I was referring to before. They are the reason why my winter break is so much better than I thought it was going to be.

Attention to all : Fariq is officially in NYC. Hoh-mah-gowt! Can't wait to see that bugger. Am shivering with anticipation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fucking miss u