Tuesday, October 7, 2008

moment of weakness

On Sunday, I probably had a dream where I was in Malaysia or something like that, because when I woke up, I really thought that I was on my own bed at home. I pulled the blankets over my head and saw that it was purple instead of red. Right at that moment, it was the lowest I have ever felt through out my stay here.

I'm not extremely depress or sad. I'm actually better than I thought I would be. But it just struck me that it wasn't something important that happened like talking to my family on raya eve or calling a friend on her bday that made me terribly home sick. It was just the realization that I was sleeping on a different bed. Which comes to mean, it's the little thing that matters.

On a different note, I have just recently discovered, my mom and big bro reads my blog. I know some of you might be scrambling trying to see if there are any comments to be deleted. We shall not name names here, but we know who you are. I was also completely taken off guard. How did you find this by the way? My guess will be abang, Mr. Big-Executive-Man-Too-Busy-For-Lil-Sis. So I welcome new readers with open arms. I'll have to keep it more "family-friendly" from now on i guess. eheh...no ma, i have nothing to hide from you.

Another thing I miss : People here do the whole hugging thing a lot. So you get your fair share of amount, sometimes from people you barely know. eeekkk...i know. Back to my point, I miss feeling the 'I care for you' hugs. I dont know how to explain it. When someone hugs you, you know that he/she cares. And I haven't had one of those since I got here.

So if you're deprived of a Myra's 'I care for you' hugs, I'm sending a cyber one to you now.


*hugs*


Don't you feel better already?

Extra special one goes to Wen Jan. I haven't seen you since February and the 'not-knowing' when I'm gonna see you again makes it harder for me right now.

2 comments:

Zutti said...

xoxoxoxoxoxo!!

Amira Najua Sa'abana said...

ooOOOoo..
i felt the love there. =)
send one to the Duo from me too.