Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Vrooom

I just had a random thought.

How cool would it be to have a batmobile, because it is only like THE safest car to be in. It practically goes through anything and if should I do smash it for any reason, it turns into a motorbike. UBER-COOL.

HOWEVER, black is not the colour of the season. I'd have it custom made red interior ala Kimora Lee Simmons Bentley. And have my initials embroidered on the seats too.

Big dreams for a girl who don't even have her d
riving license yet. =P. Please people! Stop nagging me already. It is not my fault that you prefer to drive me around then let me drive.


I just had to put this. I have fallen in love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG

that was what i thought when i saw the movie!!! i want the batmobile! n can turn into motorbike sumore......eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee snaptwist laaaaaaa

Amira Najua Sa'abana said...

OMG.

i suddenly had a flashback of that time in Bangkok with the conductor who had the swish-swish tail coat.

This is so like that moment.

Anonymous said...

hah will never forget that

bile mo amik lesen ni kak?