Monday, July 21, 2008

bloob buu

I was in a conversation with a friend.

Should we:
Aim to achieve greater feats? 0r be thankful of what we have?

If you think of both questions separately, both seem like the 'right' thing to do in life. Those that you hear countless times from parents, teachers, counselors and the likes.

But,in reality, you cannot put them two together.

When you wanna work for the extra money, shouldn't you just be thankful with the money you have right now?

too ambitious = you're greedy
too thankful = you're lazy and unmotivated.

Okay, I'm fully aware that there is an argument to the question that would validate the existence of both together, but let's not put you in such pain as to have to read another of Myra's too long ramblings.

It's my way of rebuttal to all them haters, I'm not devoid of any gratitude.

In dire need to watch Dark Knight. Somebody save me from this deprivation.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im watching it tomoro.
wanna come?
meet me at melbourne central at 7pm for dinner first k? >.<

Amira Najua Sa'abana said...

aite. will be der bayb.




='(((((

if only.......