Tuesday, August 12, 2008

shmuff smurf

Hey people of the world,

It has been 2 weeks. I'm sorry. My laptop is in the workshop getting her juices renewed (sounds a little kinky right?). And I just don't feel comfortable blogging from my brother's computer. I don't know why I feel that way, I just do, okay.

The mood right now is not good. But at times like this, you get to know who your friends are.

WJ,How is it possible that someone can make you feel so much better with just one message from way across the ocean. You always ALWAYS know the right thing to say.

Arizz, my other fabulous half, knowing that you care makes it all better.

Rajiv, for being sweet even when you don't know what you are being sweet for. You so blur Dodo bhai! Thanks for the candles.

Fariq, my go-to man for everything and will forever be my reference for all things from fashion to gay men.Haha

And lastly Altaf, whom out of all surprise me the most. What a great supportive friend you are.

I must have done something great to deserve you guys. I had to share this to the world.

No comments: