Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nasi lemak cravings

What up people of the world!

I'm baaaack. To many who might have been wondering,I am not dead, I have just been settling down and getting my thoughts together so I can write a nice blog bout my new life here in the States. So here goes.

Well.......my thoughts are not exactly together yet. I am extremely homesick and lonely here and should somebody offer me a ticket back home, I would jump for it in an instant. I'm sure the feeling will pass. I hope the feeling will pass. Yeah, I know it will pass.

I miss Ma physically being there for me. I need that hug that tells me everything will be fine.

I miss Abang for our late night snacks and me lying on your bed talking non stop while you pretend not to listen.

I miss WJ who says everything I need to hear by being silent.

I miss Atuk, Uwan, aunty, uncle, couz and the whole crew, sorry for not spending enough time with you before I left.

I miss Uncle Jean cause I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to him before I left. I know you are looking after me from above.

I miss my college buddies, Zat, Hana, Fariq, Ainul,Marsh,Umyra,Sarah,Aiman bomb, Arizz n Dodo (you both fall under this category too). If you guys were here, we would have rock this place out!

I miss my girls, Wawa, Lisa, Chix, Ella.With whom do I talk nonsense shit to?

I miss my friends who always got my back, Altaf Khan,yeah that's you! and Piang who makes me laugh cause he is just so funny to look at.=p

I miss Malaysia where you can wear shorts and eat nasi lemak with sambal and ayam goreng, and you don't have to worry whether it's halal or not.

I miss my room at home which have the best bed in the world, my teddy bears, my guitar and my awesome speakers.(<----it is REAL awesome!)

I miss you, whoever you are who takes the time to read my blogs. Haaaa...I think I feel a little better now.

I'm sure there are some people who reads this that are away from home. Does it get any better?

1 comment:

Lisa Amani said...

Just for you to know, i love reading blogs.this is the second time i'm visiting yours.. and yes stalking is definitely my thaang.ahahah.and yes, i'm fucking bored and have nothing better to do than leaving a pointless comment here. Copp, i have a point. I just want you to know that i miss you and chixy(which i haven't contact lama dah)bababa!!!