Thursday, August 14, 2008

aarrr?!?

The story goes, I was getting into the LRT today. People jostling about getting in and out even though we ALL know we should let passengers out first before trying to get in. Who listens to rules anyway? Well, naturally, this author do.

So, this Auntie, let's call her Auntie A runs right in wanting to get the last vacant seat. While busy making sure she beats everyone to it, she stubbed the toe of Auntie B. Okay, everything happened in either Mandarin or Hokkien or Hakka, I don't know, but I'll try to decipher best as I can.

Auntie B : *@($@)%@)@*$%@*#%@)^

[ aargh!!! SSOOO painful!!!! you blind is it? spoil my toe and my nice shoes some more!waaa waa waa. what you wanna kill me ar?]

Auntie A : (sitting nicely on her well deserved seat) &%#%&*&%#$%
[ haiya..sorry ah.. didn't mean to]

So, I thought that would have been the end of it. Aaa,nope. Auntie B kept on warbling on and on about how painful her precious toes are to anyone who would listen. I could tell that the lady next to her, whom I assumed to be her daught
er, was embaress of her mother's antics.

So there she goes, ranting and cussing while Auntie A just looked on helplessly. And when Auntie A got off her exit, if looks could kill, Auntie B had already slash a dagger through her.

I mean? Hello woman! She already said she was sorry. You think she purposedly did that to you for pleasure or something? Again with my theory, some people just don't observe good manners.

At times like this, I wish I could drive and had a car so I wouldn't have to go through all the LRT's boo shit. But if I did, then I would miss all
the fun of seeing how 'evolve' we Malaysians are becoming!

-_-"

Anyway, I got my laptop back today. Muahx. aaahhh...i love the sound of my keyboard tapping.




Shout out to big brother. Happy 22nd birthday! =))))

3 comments:

wiriyak s. said...

haha.. you slalu jumpe these kind of people la kan??

anyways, thanks for what you wrote on my blog the other day. my cousin isnt the sort of person i rely on for moral support.

Anonymous said...

memalukan kaum!

Amira Najua Sa'abana said...

hahaha..

I am not being racist. just observant.

Wiri, you're welcome. It's not that I always meet this kind of people. We all do. Try sitting down and watching people. It is very interesting what you are bound to find out.