Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ieieieie....geramnye!

Why change from BM to English only to change it back to BM?

I love my native language. I speak it, I read it and I have pride in it. Changes are hard, but what would challenges be if not challenging yet fruitful in the end. I would be lieing if I said I got to where I am without my ability to communicate and converse well in English.

Some say I have it easier than others. And my sympathies are with those who are struggling to cope. But shouldn't we be daring to overcome obstacles rather than taking a U-turn everytime the road gets a litle bumpy.

Aaarrgghhh..and what pains me the most is having this feeling that all these are done not to ease the burden of citizens, more to garner support of the people for certain group/agendas. I really don't wanna ramble on. All I can say is


......iiiiiiiiieieiieiiieeieieii GERAMNYE!.........

No comments: