Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Locked up in the vault.

I found this in my saved draft which I started bout a month ago. I don't remember who tagged me. I don't really tag people anyway.

So whomever who wants to do this, be my guest.


My top five most favourite foods

  • Ice cream
  • Dark Chocolate
  • Nasi Lemak
  • Pisang goreng
  • Sambal tumis
Ten things i love doing
  • Dance.
  • Read.
  • Using my iPod.
  • Lately, driving.
  • Skype-ing.
  • Shop, shop, shop!
  • Daydream.
  • SUDOKU.
  • Time with the big bro/cip/boricua.
  • Dance some more.

Five things i love doing when I'm emotional

  • Cry.
  • Sleep.
  • Dance.
  • Music.
  • Rant to anyone who would listen.

Five things I love doing when I'm happy

  • Share good times with loved ones.
  • Dance (boring tak dengar this word?)
  • Smile and talk a lot.
  • Bugger my friends.
  • Thank God.
Five things I wish to happen

  • Myra = rich.
  • I would feel no pain.
  • I could be with everyone I want, anytime I want.
  • I'm in Puerto Rico & Melbourne right now.
  • People don't judge.
My top five addicted songs *at the moment*

  • "Just A Baby Boy" Snoop Dogg
  • "Heartbreaker" Will.I.Am
  • "Step Yo Game Up" Snoop Dogg
  • "Eh Eh" Lady Gaga
  • "Knock You Down" Keri Hilson

No comments: