Thursday, June 11, 2009

Shish Kebab

Pet Peeves #61 : People who don't effin answer their text messages.

Okay, I might be a culprit of my own pet peeves. But that's different.

When you have one of those text conversations - sessions that usually last for more than an hour - and you decided that you have had enough and it is about time you stop having to pick up your phone every 5 mins, do what I do. Start replying with one word text eg. ok, sure, idk, fine. The other party should know then that it is a sign to say,

'Aite, I'm tired of texting you. Can we continue with our real life now?'

Hence, when this is accomplished, it is okay for either one to ignore the other person and stop texting. So for you haters out there, don't be all up on my case when I don't text back. I just thought the conversation was over.

Then there is another case when you ask a specific question like ' What are you doing?'. This is a clear indication that an answer is expected. So answer your goddamn text, POR FAVOR.

Siapa yang makan cili, silalah rasa kepedasan 'hint-hint' ini.

And yes, today is my birthday. I don't really wanna be reminded that I'm already 20. Is that considered too old to still be listening to Miley Cyrus?

Byebye teenage years. You've been both kind and cruel to me.

No comments: