Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Halo

My brother said : Why you wanna worry? You're gonna be somebody.

A colleague said : You different la. Your path is destined.

A teacher said : Awak bukan macam orang lain.

How all of you know? I also don't know. What? You saw my exam slip is it? What does it indicate anyway pun. I read books very well, I do a lot of past year paper, I go to class religously.

A-Levels kantoi pun, you still see the same old me.

I kerja baru first time skarang, nak cakap ngan orang tak reti, nak handle project kelam kabut. Berangan je lebih. Isn't that what you want?

I thank you for your support and faith in me. Sometimes, I feel that it is the only thing that keeps me going.

But then again, betul ke ape yang u tengok ni?

2 comments:

Ezlan mohsen said...

Dun wori, you know urself best.

take care.

cip said...

i know that song =)