Sunday, May 17, 2009

ouch.

Today she called me lazy. I honestly cannot remember the last person who ever used the adjective 'lazy' to describe me.

I wake up at 6am in the morning to go to work when work actually starts at 9am. Spend the whole day there, sometimes doing barely nothing much, which can be very tiring. I come home and by 10pm, I'm already asleep.

So during the weekend I allow myself some lounging time catching up on my TV series. And she had to say that I am lazy.

I signed up for the internship as soon as I got back from the States and I plan to work also when I'm done with that. Just to avoid having to hear her say that. I've been away for so long I forgot how hard it is to live under the same roof and how painful her words can be sometimes.

Mmm, I remember who was the last to called me lazy. It was last year before I went to college. She felt that I woke up too late.


No comments: