Friday, May 15, 2009

macam macam ada

Blogging to you straight from the the office where i spend my days browsing through the net on "The Best Hair Styles of Summer 09", "Five Best Lies You Never Knew" and the likes. Okay, I lied. I also read books which have long been left forgotten but are suddenly much more appealing when faced with 9 hours of mind boogling office fun.

Internship is a test. A test of my patience.

I really want to do some Sudoku now. I was reading Aisyah's blog. I'm retired (as in a retired student, for now) and I'm free (cause my boss is outstation for the weekend), and she's so right! I do qualify for some Sudoku love session. There was a time when I could finish a puzzle in 5 mins. True story!

Now i take half an hour for a measly beginners Sudoku in the bi-weekly Brown & White. I need to up my game.

Oh! I just remembered. I have a Sudoku book that Nabeel bought for my birthday last year. Note to self : must find said Sudoku book.

I'm wondering when Boricua will fall upon my blog. He knows I have one, but it might take some time for him to figure out that he might want to read it. He's a lil slow like that. You're a creeper! Do something productive with your life.

1 comment:

wj said...

i miss u la =)