Sunday, January 3, 2016

Twenty Sixteen

That's funny that my last post said that i'll be writing more, and that was 4 months ago.

Heh....new year, new goals right?

2015 pass by so fast, I could barely keep up. I don't know if that's a good thing, because I like to feel like I LIVE the moments, not just let it by.

There's an interesting vlog I saw on YouTube  - Chris (the guy) talks about his goals for the year, then the next year, he'll review the video and his goals, and proceed to make new goals for the coming year. OK, it's kinda confusing. Just watch the damn video.





So here we go...

For 2016
Health was a 2014 goal and I made it to the top of Mount Kinabalu in June 2014! But since then, I've been inconsistent with this, with stretches of good months followed by stretches of bad months. So consistency, will be the keyword.
Fam Bam at the summit of Mount Kinabalu

Grand Canyon
San Francisco
Finances was a 2015 goal - and for this year, I went on a 2 week vacation trip back the States (Arizona & San Francisco) without being broke. Before, I thought a trip like this would be an impossible feat financially, but ayy...look at me now! This year, I would like to be able to save more - just so I can see a chunk of money on a rainy day. That would be mighty grown-up of me



Travel is something brand new for 2016. While I have done my fair bit of travelling, I want to diversify my experience. I'm in the midst of planning my solo travelling itinerary (cross fingers this follows through) - something I've never done before. Travel with my family - never been a fan of doing this, but we'll figure this out.

Personal self discipline. 2016 will be a big change for me I foresee, and I think this will be the most challenging conquest. I don't have any idea yet how I'm going to do it, but it'll come to me.

Cheers to 2016


No comments: