Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Need.More.Time

Today it is the 3rd of June. which means it has been 3 weeks and 5 days since I've been back from the States. which also indicates that I have 2 weeks and 2 days left before I am done with my internship. Everyday is precious, I count them down as I tick my organizer's calendar.
Cepatla.....

All 3 weeks, I have only seen a handful of my friends when I vowed to myself to meet up with all long lost forgotten friends the moment I touched down Malaysia. For all you still reading my blog, honest to God, it is not that you have disapparated from my mind. And I know I shouldn't be putting blame on my work (which IS the culprit of my wasted precious time), but.............yeah, ummmm.............shyte! i can't find any other excuses. Even those I do see, I'm too tired to hang out with. Sampai ada orang tu merajuk nak lari gi Indon la.

So, no worries, those who knows me well enough, you know I always deliver. Once am done with work I'll hit you up. I shall not name names in fear that some may be offended that they are not mentioned.

Relay 4 Life was both awesomely terrific and energy consuming at the same time. It's weird how the pain of others make you see how less pain-less your life is. Here I am complaining about my internship when some kids are complaining that their hair is falling out after chemo. Blunt in comparison.

On a happy note, met an old school chap there. Was happily listening to the live band when who should I find playing the guitar but our very own Shaiful Ayisy! =). Ayisy will be graduating soon and starting work at Media Prima. Good on you!

No comments: